96) Listen with your eyes by Nina Gronw-Lewis - companion to 96bee) Osmia aurulenta, the Gold-fringed Mason Bee
Working with a traditional book structure I attempt to convey a story of a bee.
A book that contains no representational images or illustrations and very few words, it references a Bee. The facts we know and the things we don’t, the relationship man and bee have with the lands resources, our sources, making processes and characteristics. The starting point was my research and the end my imagined places.
Mixed media including: Khadi paper, bramble dye, dandelion dye, ivy berry dye.
1) IF YOU ARE PURCHASING THIS PIECE, please ‘follow’ my page as it will give the artist 10% more of the fee
2) there may be addition charges for postage
3) 15% from the sale of this artwork goes to fund the continuing work of the Richard Jefferies Museum.
4) This will be ready for posting out at the end of June 2018.